Grand Hotel – Fall Michigan Golf Live – September 9 – 11, 2016
The Jewel Golf Course was designed by architect Jerry Matthews and is ranked as a top northern U.S. golf resort by Conde Nast Traveler. It provides unforgettable views of the Straits of Mackinac, Mackinac Bridge, and the seasonal beauty of Mackinac Island.
We recommend calling ahead to make your tee times for the unlimited golf and Saturday morning golf scramble. Tee times can be made by calling 906-847-9218.
This package is also available in the Summer.
Make your reservation online or call 1-800-334-7263 for availability.
- Full breakfast and five-course dinner daily
- Unlimited golf on The Jewel
- Friday evening Welcome Reception
- Saturday morning golf scramble
- Saturday evening reception
- Box lunch on Saturday
- Free admission to the Richard and Jane Manoogian Mackinac Art Museum
- Special discount on ferry boat tickets
- No tipping within Grand Hotel
Subject to Michigan 6% sales tax, 2% Mackinac Island assessment and a $8.00 per person baggage handling charge. *Dates subject to availability. Additional adult and children’s rates apply.
Arrive: Friday, September 9, 2016
Depart: Sunday, September 11, 2016
$949 per couple, $849 single
$1,349 per couple, $1,249 single